Climate of Durban, South Africa Average Weather
- Durban, south-africa, 29°57'S, 30°56'E, 8 m (26 ft)
- Durban has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Durban is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20.5 degrees Celsius (68.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 828 mm (32.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2343 hours.
- If Durban were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Rutenga, Zimbabwe - 972.6 kms (604.4 miles) N
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 974.2 kms (605.4 miles) NNW
- Liebigs Silungubghe, Zimbabwe - 959.3 kms (596.1 miles) N
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 913.6 kms (567.7 miles) NNW
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 866.7 kms (538.6 miles) N
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 693.8 kms (431.1 miles) NNW
- Pretoria, South Africa - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) NNW
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 501 kms (311.3 miles) NNW
- Upington, South Africa - 955.7 kms (593.9 miles) W
- Kimberley, South Africa - 609.1 kms (378.5 miles) W
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 459.7 kms (285.7 miles) W
- Maseru, Lesotho - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) WNW
- East London, South Africa - 451 kms (280.3 miles) SW
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW