| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Durban in February is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with some rain. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of water is laid down across on average 9 days.
- In February the blue above Durban is reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:05 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Durban February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Durban, South Africa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Durban:
- Rutenga, Zimbabwe - 972.6 kms (604.4 miles) N
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 974.2 kms (605.4 miles) NNW
- Liebigs Silungubghe, Zimbabwe - 959.3 kms (596.1 miles) N
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 913.6 kms (567.7 miles) NNW
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 866.7 kms (538.6 miles) N
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 693.8 kms (431.1 miles) NNW
- Pretoria, South Africa - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) NNW
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 501 kms (311.3 miles) NNW
- Upington, South Africa - 955.7 kms (593.9 miles) W
- Kimberley, South Africa - 609.1 kms (378.5 miles) W
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 459.7 kms (285.7 miles) W
- Maseru, Lesotho - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) WNW
- East London, South Africa - 451 kms (280.3 miles) SW
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW