| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Durban in December is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 102mm (4in) of fluid falls across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Durban are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:00 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 14:01.
- There are approximately 7:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Durban December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Durban, South Africa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Durban:
- Rutenga, Zimbabwe - 972.6 kms (604.4 miles) N
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 974.2 kms (605.4 miles) NNW
- Liebigs Silungubghe, Zimbabwe - 959.3 kms (596.1 miles) N
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 913.6 kms (567.7 miles) NNW
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 866.7 kms (538.6 miles) N
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 693.8 kms (431.1 miles) NNW
- Pretoria, South Africa - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) NNW
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 501 kms (311.3 miles) NNW
- Upington, South Africa - 955.7 kms (593.9 miles) W
- Kimberley, South Africa - 609.1 kms (378.5 miles) W
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 459.7 kms (285.7 miles) W
- Maseru, Lesotho - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) WNW
- East London, South Africa - 451 kms (280.3 miles) SW
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW